- Quasi CMS is released under the terms of the GPL version 3.0. This covers the code
- found in under the directories admin/, core/, and doc/ in the same directory as this file.
- This license applies to any code that comprises the CMS itself which contains the
- GPL notice at the top of the file.
- You may freely distribute Quasi CMS and you may distribute modifications of Quasi
- CMS under the terms of the GPL. This means that you may not change the license on this
- or derivative works and that you must provide the source code of the application if it is
- requested of you. Please see the full text of the GPL for a complete description of the
- terms of the license.
- NOTE: THIS LICENSE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE QCODO FRAMEWORK. The
- Qcodo framework consists of the software in the directories assets/ and includes/
- The QCodo framework is distributed under the terms of the MIT Open Source
- licence - please see the file _LICENSE.txt under the includes/ directory
- for the precise terms or visit http://www.qcodo.com for more information.
- The TinyMCE library is released under the LGPL - see the file
- core/assets/js/tiny_mce/licence.txt for the terms.
- You should have received a copy of the GPL with this software - it is normally
- located under the doc/ directory. If you did not receive a copy of the license you can
- find one at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt